An Interview with Samuel Gregg, Economist and Author
This episode of Voices of Freedom features a thoughtful conversation with Samuel Gregg, Distinguished Fellow in Political Economy and Senior Research Faculty at the American Institute for Economic Research. Topics discussed by Dr. Gregg and Rick Graber, President and CEO of The Bradley Foundation, include:
- The integral role of free enterprise in America’s past, present, and future.
- Challenges to free enterprise from the left and the right.
- The debate about government intervention to counter China and Big Tech.
- Whether tariffs are ever appropriate.
- What have proponents of free enterprise missed?
- The rise and influence of ESG.
Enjoy this conversation and more. Gregg has written and spoken extensively on questions of political economy, economic history, monetary theory and policy, and natural law theory. He is the author of sixteen books, including his most recent, The Next American Economy: Nation, State, and Markets in an Uncertain World (2022). Three of his books have been short-listed for Conservative Book of the Year.