- Can only support organizations that are exempt from Federal taxation under Section 501(c) of the Internal Revenue Code and publicly supported under Section 509(a).
- Cannot provide grants to individuals.
The Lynde & Harry Bradley Foundation accepts Letters of Inquiry and Proposals on an ongoing basis.
Letters of Inquiry should be brief explanations about the organization and project to be supported. If the project falls within the Foundation’s current program interests, a proposal may be invited.
Proposals are more extensive and should include:
- A thorough description of the project, its objectives and significance, and the qualifications and roles of participants.
- An organizational budget, a project budget, a specific request, and supporting documentation.
- A copy of the organization’s Internal Revenue Service tax determination letter. The Foundation can only support organizations that are tax-exempt under Sections 501(c) and 509(a), respectively, of the Internal Revenue Code.